Itching is also known as pruritus, can be caused by dry skin, pregnancy and number of disorders, including skin disorders, infection and cancer.
In addition, several drugs can cause itching as a side effect.
Who can get itches?
Anyone can get itchy, but some groups of people are more susceptible to disease, including:
- People who suffer from allergies, such as hay fever, asthma and eczema
- People with diabetes
- People living with HIV / AIDS and various cancers
- Pregnant women
Her beautiful legs certainly not as great for dry skin and itching. His legs can easily become flaky and dry, if not properly hydrated. One should learn how to deal with this problem immediately.
These are some of the best ways to treat itching and dry skin:
- If you have very dry skin, use a moisturizing mask to do to keep your skin soft and pink skin. I prefer to use the yogurt and honey mask. The combination of these ingredients actually work in the removal of excessive dryness of the skin.
Yogurt has mild exfoliating properties, so you can get rid of peeling. If you have been exposed to the sun off, dry skin certainly happen. Remove peeling damaged skin by using yogurt. It is soft and non-abrasive. Honey has moisturizing properties that can instantly double the moisture from the skin, so you can easily move the layers of the dermis. Simply apply the mask all over your face and leave it there for about 30 minutes before washing.
- Do not use the itching and strangled pants. Your skin can be easily drowned out the jeans and tight pants. You can select the appropriate fabric. Make sure that the sweat still be cleaned easily dermis. Cotton fabric works well because it is breathable. It does not have dry skin.
- Try using a silk bedding and blankets at night. Covering night leg with silk sheets, wake up with soft, silky legs. Silk slips easily into your skin. It also contains copper that can help improve their Cover system of production of collagen and elastin.
- Hydrated feet. Buy a moisturizer that also contains corrective ingredients to your dermis will not get a lot of damage. Find a product that contains CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Manuka Honey.
CynergyTK is beneficial because of its ability to increase the keratin lacks the Capped system. Keratin is needed to promote the growth of new collagen and elastin. It can keep the skin firmness and elasticity.
Phytessence Wakame is a type of algae that can prevent the loss of hyaluronic acid. This acid is essential for the lubrication of collagen fibers. This corrects the underlying cause of dry skin.
How to fight wrinkles and dry skin, itching, and uses all natural solutions
If you are wondering how to fight wrinkles and dry itchy skin, at the same time, then this article is a must read. You will discover what products work best to combat wrinkles and dry skin, itching, and to find the products quickly.
In deciding how to fight wrinkles and dry skin and itching at the same time, there is no better choice of products to go with all natural. On the one hand, they are much safer for application to the skin than other cheap products that contain harsh synthetic ingredients and by-products of other industries. And secondly, all natural ingredients are easily accepted by the skin, because they are very similar to their moisturizers and oils.
But also completely natural remedies skin are much more useful properties that can benefit your skin. Many natural and organic matter can help in the treatment of various skin conditions, including wrinkles and dry itchy skin. The trick is to know what a particular job the best ingredient for it before you even start looking for a cure.
Here are some of the effective natural ingredients to look for a cream or lotion that fights wrinkles and dry itchy skin:
1. Geranium Oil– This is one of the best essential oils for skin care. This essential oil can kill bacteria and other skin germs. It has anti-inflammatory properties and an uplifting scent.
2. Bergamot Oil– Bergamot is what creates the unique flavor of Earl Grey tea. It has both citrus and floral notes and has been a folk medicine in Italy for millennia. Bergamot is excellent for treating many skin complains including acne, eczema, psoriasis varicose ulcers and seborrhea of the skin and scalp.
3. Dead Sea Minerals- Among 26 essential dead sea minerals, 12 are unique and don’t exist in any other ocean in the world. Some are known to have unique qualities, for instance giving a feeling of relaxation, nourishing the skin, activating the blood systems etc. In addition, there are natural minerals essential for the correct functioning of the human body and the different skin layers.
Some other tips to find effective products that fight wrinkles and dry skin itch: I do not believe all the claims about the product, unless it is supported by the results of clinical trials. And make sure you get the treatments contain relatively high concentrations of the ingredients in order to ensure their effectiveness.
Ingredients to Avoid
This looks seems wonderful, but many skin care products are loaded with ingredients that actually damage the skin over time. In this section, we will discuss some of them.
First, mineral oil. I saw this oil is used in hundreds of products I’ve seen. Mineral oil may also go by the names liquid paraffin, paraffin wax and petrolatum on the product label. Mineral oil is used everywhere in skin care products for a reason: it’s cheap!
However, mineral oil, one applied, prevents the skin to “breathe”. As such, it clogs pores, interferes with the skin’s natural ability to eliminate toxins and can lead to breakouts. Moreover, it is irritating to the skin if used for any length of time, the skin can become addicted to it, causing cracks and dryness. Finally, it can lead to premature aging of the skin. It’s amazing it still allowed labeled “skin care” on all products.
Dioxane: (a synthetic derivative of coconut). This substance is widely used in skin care products. Often contains high concentrations of 1,4-dioxane, which is readily absorbed through the skin. I know it sounds crazy, but is considered a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. How do people pay money to put these things into the skin and not knowing, it’s really scary.
Fragrance: Who does not like to feel good? Well, I’m here to tell you that if you want to feel good, to use a little perfume or cologne or body spray. His skin care products should not contain odors. Many fragrances are made from ingredients that are known to be toxic or carcinogenic.
You have to remember that your skin is the largest organ of the body. Everything you put into it can be easily absorbed through the pores. Now that we recommend the use of perfume or cologne as the scent, but the selection of skin care products without them?
The reason is simple. Using skin care products, which are applied to the whole face, neck and body. This applies to many areas and therefore a lot going on chemical absorption.
Now I am sure that many perfumes and fragrances contain less desirable substances, but I’m realistic enough to know that people are not going to stop using these products smell. However, with perfumes and colognes, you can get what you want for a little dab here and there.
So, in my opinion, this is a much better way to go for the use of skin care products contain potentially dangerous chemical odors that are directly applied and massaged into the skin of the whole body.
Methyl paraben, propyl paraben, and butyl acetate. Many skin care products (and moisturizing products) will use parabens as preservatives for their products have a long life. The reason is purely economic. However, research shows that it can cause cancer and interfere with the body endocrine system and cause allergic reactions and rashes.
Alcohols: Ethyl alcohol is ethanol, methanol, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and SD alcohol. All alcohols have the same properties, and those that are used for skin care products, a drying and irritation. Alcohols such as the natural acid mantle strip the skin, making it more vulnerable to bacteria, molds and viruses.
Now that we have examined some bad, we will examine some of the right ingredients and some ingredients that sound good, but really are not.